Augment Your IT Staff With Just One Phone Call
These services provide our clients with convenience and offer the potential to reduce costs and maximize operational uptime of mission-critical systems and applications.
Remote Assistance Services
DRFortress offers on-demand, technical support for customers requiring remote physical assistance. A DRFortress technician can perform simple troubleshooting or maintenance tasks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Remote assistance services help our customers reduce costs by eliminating the need to dispatch your own technical personnel to the DRFortress facility to perform simple IT operations/tasks.
Remote assistance can be used for services such as:
- Circuit testing and trouble-shooting
- Securing cabling connections
- Power cycling and equipment/component resetting
- Monitoring and environment reporting
- Console command line operations
- Monitoring and reporting on alarm status, display indicators or information on equipment consoles
- Tape back-up management
- Equipment component management (e.g., cards, drives, memory)
Colocation Implementation Services
Clients can utilize the DRFortress Colocation Installation Services to reduce installation costs by avoiding technician time and air travel costs to the DRFortress facility. The DRFortress Implementation team is available to receive equipment shipments, unpack, rack mount, cable, label and inventory client equipment according to specifications.
Support for our clients is truly one call away. Learn more about DRFortress customer support resources by clicking the button below.