Data Center Specifications
All Data Centers Are Not Created Equal
DRFortress’ Honolulu data center is located at the Airport Industrial Park. The facility has been significantly hardened against earthquakes and hurricanes and is engineered with advanced and redundant electrical and cooling systems designed to support dense server and storage environments. The data center provides the highest level of physical security, infrastructure redundancy, and multiple carrier and physically diverse fiber paths to ensure long-term performance and reliability.
DRFortress creates green, efficient tailored solutions to meet your power needs. From a single power feed to diverse power distribution units and private data suites with dedicated DC power plants, we work with you to customize a power solution that best fits your needs. DRFortress ensures continuous clean power through:
- Redundant (N+1) electrical infrastructure with power monitoring and management systems
- High density 150 watts per square foot power deployment available
- Redundant (N+1) power fed from diverse PDUs available
- Power delivered in 120V or 220V with 20A or 30A circuits
- Power available in single and three phase configurations
- Customizable power configurations for private cage/suites
Every customer’s server and networking equipment is different. The DRFortress facility is designed with high-efficiency cooling systems to support our customer’s needs and their data-intensive requirements.
- Redundant (N+1) mechanical HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) infrastructure design
- Cooling system capacity to support dense blade and storage-oriented environments
- In-row hot/cold isle cooling design
- Advanced temperature and humidity monitoring
The DRFortress data center is engineered with multiple levels of fire detection and suppression ensuring maximum protection of your mission-critical applications.
- Advanced fire suppression with multi-zone monitoring and management
- Dry-pipe pre-action fire detection system
- FM200 deployment
The DRFortress facility is built with multi-layered security systems and manned with 24 x 7 security officers to safeguard your valuable IT equipment. Iris recognition, combined with user pin numbers and scramble pads must match before users are authenticated and granted access into the facility.
- Access authentication with Iris ID System’s Iris Access 4000s deployment
- 24 x 7 x 365 customer access manned with security officer to authenticate identification
- Video surveillance with 90-day retention
- Scramble pad door access into secure locations
- Secure space options, including dedicated locked cabinets or private cage/suites
Additional Data Center Features
Your valuable IT assets are safeguarded against man-made and natural disasters. Our data center locations are designed to prevent “single points of failure” that can reduce availability and uptime of your critical systems. Additional facility features include:
- Facility roof rights available
- Dedicated secure loading entrance for on-site equipment delivery
- Advanced infrastructure monitoring including leak/water detection system
- Dedicated and free customer parking on-site
- Learn more about the DRFortress Data Center Specifications.
DRFortress offers customers choice of connectivity to multiple providers while providing you with the security, redundancy and capacity needed to scale your business. Your company has access to virtually any service provider in the Hawaii market and internationally. Learn more about DRFortress peering and connectivity options.
You can rely on our on-site customer support specialists to handle routine issues that might arise, preventing you from having to make special trips to your data center location to resolve minor issues. Learn more about DRFortress customer support resources.