Cloud Computing Services
DRFortress has partnered with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (laaS) providers CloudSigma and Stellar Technologies, along with many local public and private cloud providers, to offer a cloud computing services option that is designed to power all of your company’s servers and applications in your own secure private cloud network–all while giving you greater flexibility and transparency over your IT capabilities and costs.
You have the option and ability to either instantly set up virtualized cloud servers on an as-needed basis and pay only for what you use. Or, leverage our professional services and have a dedicated team to help manage your entire cloud migration.
From root-level access of your cloud infrastructure to metered service with secure online utilization monitoring, bursting and subscription-based billing, and neutral platform and networking capabilities, DRFortress’ Cloud Marketplace offers virtually unlimited flexibility to help you expand and enhance your IT operations while saving your organization valuable time and money.
Why Your Business Needs Cloud Computing Services
Companies spend large amounts of money developing and installing software to improve their operations and achieve digital transformation. Cloud computing services enable your business to access software on the internet as a service and provide a safe way of storing and sharing data.
1. Reduce costs. Save money by letting DRFortress run your cloud computing services. When you shift to cloud computing, you will only pay for the services procured and that suit your budget and needs.
2. Increase flexibility. One of the major benefits of cloud computing services is mobility. Enjoy the flexibility to have your employees work from any location.
DRFortress cloud computing services enable you to monitor the operations in your business effectively. You just need a fast internet connection to get real-time updates of all operations.
3. Gain scalability. The traditional way of planning for unexpected growth is to purchase and keep additional servers, storage, and licenses. However, that could take years before you need to use those extra resources.
Scaling cloud computing services is easy. You can get additional cloud storage space or features whenever you need them at DRFortress.
4. No backup plan is needed. Traditional computing operating systems require backup plans, especially for data storage. A disaster can lead to permanent data loss if no backup storage is in place. However, that is not needed when storing data on a cloud with DRFortress.
The data will always be available as long as users have an internet connection. Some businesses use cloud computing services as backup and a plan for disaster recovery.
5. Improved data security. A breach of security at your premises can lead to compromised data security if laptops or computers are stolen. If you have data on the cloud, you can delete any confidential information remotely or move it to a different account.
Breaching the security measures on cloud platforms is difficult. The experts at DRFortress make sure your data is safe.
6. Enhanced collaboration. You can improve the level of efficiency, increase productivity, and save costs by moving your business to cloud computing. Staff members can easily share data and collaborate to complete projects even from different locations.
DRFortress’ Cloud Migration & On-Ramp Solution via Cloud Connect enables customers to remotely access any public cloud provider and effortlessly on-ramp to their cloud applications and services. This includes connecting to any public cloud service provider not readily accessible in Hawaii, such as Amazon Web Services, Google, Microsoft Azure, Office365, Oracle Cloud and more.
DRFortress along with our cloud solutions partners offer:
- Improved local performance based on solid-state drives delivering the fastest storage options available in Hawaii all at spinning disk prices
- Reduced up-front and ongoing costs – provision and pay-for-what-you-use
- Improved flexibility, operational reliability and stability backed by guaranteed SLAs
- Increased security and compliance
To learn more details about DRFortress’ Cloud services, download the DRFortress Cloud Services Overview.
To start using DRFortress Cloud Services, select Sign Up – START MY CLOUD and transfer to our Cloud WebApp Customer Portal