DRFortress Cloud Managed Services for Hawaii Businesses
Why Your Business Needs Cloud Managed Services
Businesses in Hawaii demand agile, scalable, reliable, on-demand, and optimal performance in the cloud to remain competitive. However, internal IT departments often don’t have the skills or resources to effectively monitor and maintain a cloud environment.
The demand for cloud managed services is largely driven by:
- Security for company data with the ability to defend and recover against an attack
- Need to meet demands of regulatory compliance
- Lack of internal and deep technical expertise
- Increased pressure to innovate while keeping pace with evolving technology
That’s why Hawaii businesses are turning to a cloud managed services provider like DRFortress. We manage your cloud security, cloud computing, cloud storage, network operations, cloud backup and recovery, application stacks, vendors and more, at a fraction of the cost.
DRFortress takes care of managing your IT and cloud infrastructure, so you can focus on your business.
DRFortress – The Only Cloud Destination for Hawaii Businesses
DRFortress offers public and private cloud computing and services via its world-class data center and digital hub in Hawaii. Our robust Cloud Marketplace portfolio provides daily IT management for cloud-based services and technical support to automate and enhance your business objectives and operations.
Our team of IT experts works closely with each customer, from SMEs to large enterprises to service providers. We meet their unique cloud needs with custom cloud solutions from cloud deployments to ongoing maintenance and support.
Business Benefits of Using DRFortress Cloud Managed Services
- Cost savings. When you outsource to a cloud managed services provider. like DRFortress, you can save thousands each year on the cost of an in-house IT department.
- Predictable, recurring monthly costs. Cloud managed services are flexible for your business. You decide how much you’re willing to pay for IT services and have a consistent monthly bill.
- Cloud connectivity options to global cloud providers. Dedicated private network options to securely connect into any public cloud or content provider located anywhere in the world from our secure data center.
- Future-proofed technology. Migrating to a cloud environment is the first step in future-proofing your data center. Our cloud technicians are prepared to manage the latest technology. We save your IT team time and money on learning and executing upgrades.
- Centralized network services and applications. With a managed cloud network, DRFortress manages all applications and servers in a central data center with storage and backup. The network efficiency also improves employee productivity.
- Customized solutions. DRFortress designs scalable solutions for cloud adoption, cloud migration, cloud platforms, network monitoring, and more. Our network infrastructure easily integrates your existing business practices and policies.
- Disaster recovery. DRFortress’ world-class data center has proven redundancy and resiliency to keep your business operations running smoothly. Your data will be safe and secured across all cloud services and applications. In the event of a disaster, your business and operations can continue with minimal downtime.
- Fast response times. Our trusted team of experts provides quick response times with monitoring and remote cloud services designed for enterprises across all service levels.
- Vendor interfacing. When vendor service issues arise, cloud managed service providers like DRFortress take care of contacting third-party vendors to resolve them.
DRFortress Cloud Managed Services for Your Business
DRFortress Cloud Marketplace
The DRFortress Cloud Marketplace is your one-stop solution for all of your business cloud infrastructure, computing, security, and storage needs.
DRFortress has partnered with multiple local and international cloud service providers, including CloudSigma, a pay-as-you-use and fully managed cloud services provider, Stellar Technologies, and many local Hawaii-based cloud solutions to empower and enhance your business.
These partnerships allow DRFortress to deliver true Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud computing and storage services. IaaS reduces your business IT costs, increases your business agility, and saves your time and resources.
We combine a unique private cloud solution via a public cloud infrastructure design to deliver unparalleled services and performance, including:
- Virtual cloud computing, file share & backup services
- Remote & VDI solutions
- Remote access to multiple public cloud service providers via the DRFortress Cloud Exchange Connection
DRFortress Cloud Connect
The DRFortress Cloud Connect is Hawaii’s only dedicated cloud exchange solution that resides in the DRFortress data center. DRFortress Cloud Connect is the first cloud direct connection from Hawaii into the Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric® to provide Hawaii businesses high-speed, reliable, and secure cloud access while lowering latency, cost, and risk into the cloud.
Customers can easily connect to any public cloud service provider, including Amazon Web Services, Google, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Oracle Cloud and more. We also have direct cloud access available for any of the 45+ Equinix global metro cloud fabric connections, including New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
This direct connect access is ideal for customers in Hawaii wanting a hybrid cloud infrastructure or public clouds, without compromising IT infrastructure security, reliability, or latency for their critical applications.
DRFortress Cloud Backup
The DRFbackup service keeps your company’s most critical asset – your data – safe. Our custom and comprehensive cloud backup solution makes sure your business always stays up and running. DRFbackup is an agentless hardware and software platform that combines agnostic cloud backup, recovery, and restoration into one software solution.
Our solution supports servers, virtual machines, desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, cloud-based applications, enterprise applications and databases. As a result, organizations can resume business operations quickly while reducing costs and achieving peace of mind.