Cloud Compute Overview
Cloud computing has reshaped the IT infrastructure landscape. For many businesses and IT managers, it is the way of the future, offering the potential for tremendous business benefits. The following three distinct characteristics not only differentiate true public cloud computing services from traditional hosting but allow organizations to reduce IT costs and increase their business agility.
- Services are available on demand based on a pay-as-you-go bursting model or by subscriptions providing significant discounts for longer terms and volume;
- Services are elastic - users are able to consume as much or as little of a service as they want at any given time;
- Services are fully managed by the provider.
DRFortress has partnered with CloudSigma to offer a Hawaii-based Cloud node allowing our Customers to have much greater flexibility in their IT capabilities and greater transparency over their IT operating costs. Coupled with the existing US-based and International CloudSigma nodes, our Customers are able to take advantage of a true geo-diverse cloud platform allowing instantaneous geographic redundancy.
The CloudSigma node powered and hosted by DRFortress in Hawaii offers:
- Improved local performance based on solid state drives delivering the fastest storage options available in Hawaii all at spinning disk prices
- Reduced up-front and on-going costs – provision and pay-for-what-you-use
- Improved flexibility, operational reliability and stability backed by guaranteed SLAs
- Increased security and compliance
- To learn more details about DRFortress’ Cloud services, select Cloud Benefits or download the DRFortress Cloud Services Overview.
- To start using DRFortress Cloud Services, select Sign Up – START MY CLOUD and transfer to our Cloud WebApp Customer Portal.