DRFortress and Pacific Business News Present:
Learn About the Latest Technology Hawaii's Leaders Are Using to Optimize and Secure Their Businesses
- What are the top challenges CIOs are facing in their adoption of cloud technology
- Common cloud computing misconceptions and security concerns to keep in mind when implementing your cloud solution
- How Hawaii companies are using hybrid cloud models to improve efficiencies but retain existing security levels for their operations
- How can organizations benefit by leveraging the latest public/open source programs and applications
- Tips and technologies for managing your data storage and backup needs in the "Petabyte Age"
- Identifying strategies and solutions for strengthening your IT system's security
Panel of Experts:
- DR. JEFFREY YU, CTO of Queen’s Medical Center; Founder & CTO, OneMedNet
- JASON MARTIN, President & CEO, Secure DNA
- MARK WONG, CIO & Director of IT, City & County of Honolulu
Moderated by Kevin Bumgarner, Editor-In-Chief, Pacific Business News
||WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2013
(includes Continental Breakfast and 2-hour validated parking at Harbor Court)
||THE PLAZA CLUB
900 FORT STREET MALL
(Map and Directions)
More Event Details:
- Credit card payments: Register Online
- Check payments: E-mail Rosanna Costales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 955-8074
- Mail payments to: Pacific Business News, ATTN: R. Costales, 737 Bishop St. Suite 1590, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813. CHECK PAYMENTS MUST ARRIVE BY MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 for entry!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, September 27
- No refunds or cancellations after 5p.m. Wednesday, September 25
- Please, no payments at the event
- Contact DRFortress at email@example.com for future sponsorship or joint marketing opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please share this page with anyone who might be interested in this event.